Think of the classic British Cuppa then elevate it to a new level of taste experience. Our British Brew is a CTC manufactured tea from Kericho, Kenya. CTC is short for Crush, Tear, Curl, which is what happens to the tea leaf after it has passed through the cylindrical rollers with hundreds of small sharp teeth.
- Tasters say – astringent, strong, bite, powerful.
- Looks – bright, sparkly, reddish
- Region – Kericho, Kenya. 6,000 -7,000 feet above sea level
- Brew – For best results, 4 to 5 mins (but you will work out what’s best for you) Best with milk but works fine without.
- Each bag contains 100 grams of loose tea
- Makes about 50 cups